Saturday 13 January 2018

Believe in yourself by Angie

Happy new year everyone!

I don't know about you but once all the festivities are over and the new year has begun I often find myself in need of a little morale boost. So when I was trying to decide on what to do for this blog post I had the idea of a little tag with a positive message that I could hang near my desk.

To begin with I glued some pieces of old book pages and washi tape to a blank tag.



Next I painted the tag with yellow, orange, pink & white acrylic paint.


I added some stencilling using the Artistic Stamper Mini Masks as well as some more washi tape.


I stamped a heart using the Neil Walker Mini Heart stamp, some words using the Artistic Stamper Mini Journaling stamp and added some background stamping with one of the Artistic Stamper Mini Background Stamps. I also edged the tag with silver/pink embossing powder.



I adhered all the elements to the tag, added some black paint to make the colours pop, some more washi tape, white doodling and a gem on the heart, as well as some ribbon for hanging.

What better way to spend a Sunday morning!

Sending positive vibes to you all from a cold and dreary Kent!

Angie x