Tuesday 7 November 2017

Vinyl notebook by Titbelsoeur





Hello happy crafters !
This is a notebook I made with 2 LPs and a few paper sheets :


I cut out a circle and stamped the Inspiration word with 2 different Distress inks, and hid it to stamp the Gibson Girl with 2 other different inks. Do you like it ?
Here you will find the stamps :
Gibson GirlsJournaling Words 3 size A5 in Words and Sayings


Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our challenge 

November's Creative Challenge - Use a Quote

 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! What did you use to cut the LPs?

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

@ Paper Magick : thank you for your comment
I used what in France we call a "cutter", the translation I found is "stanley knife". You cut a few times and then break the vinyl in two, it is quite easy.