Friday 20 October 2017

Steampunk art journal page by Titbelsoeur

Hi there,

The background of the art journal page I want to share with you today was inspired by Maremi, a Polish artist. 



Once the background done, I have stamped the Gears Background and Watches background on the edges with 2 different inks, black and white.




Then I have stamped 4 steampunk images on to white drawing paper, and I have decided to keep these images black & white to bring them out :




Winged Wheel
Girl with clock



Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our challenge "Steampunked" for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Dominike said...

I like your work as usual. I like all, the colors, the rubberstamps. All.