Friday 19 August 2016

Mushrooms by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone,

I am so happy that Jennie did make stamps with my drawings, that I had to make a nice project with my mushrooms !

I gathered some of them into... guess what ? a sardine can, what else ?

I first colored the bottom of the can with alcohol inks, and then stamped the mushrooms on a gelli-printed paper. Then I cut these out and highlighted the outlines with a white pen.


Art. St

Art. St

Art. St

Art. St


Then, I glued all around moss from my backyard, a twig and a champagne cork... and here is my finished project :

Art. St


I hope you all like my mushrooms !
Thank you so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page

Do not forget to participe in our
MONTHLY CHALLENGE

August Creative Challenge- Anything Goes

 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps !

Titbelsoeur

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Lovely mushrooms Tit :)

Mac Mable said...

Wow fabulous project with lots of detailing and lots to look at.....thank you for the inspiration.

Ellen said...

What a great project! I love your mushrooms!

Zoechaos said...

WOW

Cocofolies said...

Wow, stunning project by Tit belsoeur and what a fab collection of quirky and beautiful mushrooms!!!!
Coco x