Wednesday 13 April 2016

Textured Art Journal page - by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

Today, I've a journal page to share with you!


I've created this mixed media textured journal page with Artistic stamper Gibson girls stamp.



To create this background, first I attached few old pages to the surface, and applied gesso on it with palette knife. Next layer was with stencil and modelling paste.
When it dried completely, I used acrylic paints in pink, orange ad red to create more layers.



I did some texture stamping with Artistic stamper background stamps and archival inks.


I added few feminine metal charms at the corner for interest.



Artistic stamper Gibson girl stamps are my favourite!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you are inspired !!


Products used from Artistic stamper:
Stamps- Gibson Girl
Background stamps - Swirl background, Mini Backgrounds#1
Prima Modeling paste
Archival Ink - Jet black,Red gerenium

6 comments:

Sid said...

Brilliant page, so much going on there !!

SD pooja said...

Wow Bold n Beautiful !!

SD pooja said...

Wow Bold n Beautiful !!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is fabulous!

Ellie Knol said...

It is gorgeous Silpa!

Words and Pictures said...

So beautiful!
Alison x