Tuesday 26 April 2016

"Journey with Dragonfly" by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing with you a creation with Artistic stamper Dragonfly stamp and Swirl stamps.


As we are celebrating all things distress this month here at Artistic stamper, I've used distress inks and stains to bring the colors on my page.



I started the background with stamping Dragonfly and flourishes with Jet Black Archival ink. Next I applied fossilized amber and wild honey distress stains on the surface, spritzed water to spread the color and heat set it with heat tool. With honeycomb stencil and Walnut stain distress ink, I created texture. Further I stamped text with Calligraphy Mat 3



Dragonfly is die cut from Sizzix Tim Holtz design.








Hope you liked my creation and got inspired,
You have 4 more days to join our "All things distress" challenge this month.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great project Shilpa. I love the stamped images and the dragonfly is a perfect compliment to the design. Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x

Sid said...

Great decoration !!

Words and Pictures said...

Love the warm honey colours, and the texture on the dragonfly. Lovely to see that medieval calligraphy in action too.
Alison x