Tuesday 19 April 2016

Fabric book by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone !
This month is all about distressing !
And my fabric book page is made of distressed stuff, such as old bed sheet, old dresses...

To make this page, I have used my gelli plate to make ghost prints of butterflies from Butterflies & Birds on to the piece of sheet :


and I have sewn the printed butterfly  :

on to pieces of old dresses, and then to the printed page :


Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our 

MONTHLY CHALLENGE
April Challenge-All Things Distress

 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Sid said...

Brilliant fabric creation !

Cocofolies said...

Gorgeous!!!
Magnifique création, bravo Tit'!!! Bises

SewPaperPaint said...

WOW! This is fabulous, love the technique with fabric much more than with paper! <3