Wednesday 13 January 2016

Art Cards by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Hope you enjoyed Christmas Holidays, I had lovely time too with family.
Wish you all Happy and Creative year ahead.

So here I come with my first post of 2015.
I have created two Art Cards with Artistic stamper Home Sweet home stamp set.


cards sizes are 3.5" *4.5"

Here is the making procedure,


I started coloring a surface with magenta pink, white and beige acrylic colors. Everytime to make an art you don't need expensive products right. I've used good quality craft paints for this.
I used dots stamps from Mini background set with black archival ink for lovely texture.



For more layers I attached tissue paper, text paper and dry wall tape. Next I chose purple color.
and further I stamped text randomly.
I added bit of black and yellow color on surface as well.
 And more texture with stencil and Prima modeling paste.



Cute lil' houses images are from Kat's Creations stamp set - Home sweet home.
I stamped houses on painted paper and cut them.

and when I adhered them all on created background..


here is close up look of second card,


Thank you so much for stopping by.

 We have "Anything Goes" theme for this month's Challenge, hope you will join us

Products used from Artistic stamper:
 

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT Shilpa. Your backgrounds are just gorgeous... what super colors and texture. And I am a lover of little villages/houses etc.... these are wonderful creations!!! j.

Suman Pandit said...

love these Shilpa,beautiful background to showcase the 'homes' the drywall tape gives a kind of fence effect !!

Sathya said...

Pretty textures and bg :) I second Suman, drywall tape perfectly mimics the fence :) a thoughtful textural addition :)

sarascloset said...

Great cards with fabulous texture and color on the backgrounds! I love those little houses and can see lots of uses for those stamps! Well done and I enjoyed seeing your process. Hugs!

trisha too said...

So bright and cheerful--these make me smile, Shilpa!

:)

Sid said...

Love your design and colour choices !

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Love the way you build your backgrounds !! great card !

Karen Petitt said...

Just gorgeous Shilpa! I love the fact that you happily share the techniques with a step by step for us too - you are very creative and talented and also such a beautiful person who shares how she made her art with us too Karen x