Friday 22 May 2015

Pods & Butterflies

Hi everyone I hope you are well and enjoying crafting.
I have been having a play with some new idea's
this is a result.


Firstly I inked up the Neil Walker Stamp with versamark ink and stamped 
it onto black card  & clear embossed it. I used Deco art
 antiquing cream over the embossed image (you can use fresco finish).
 I took a baby wipe and removed most of it, during the 
process it coloured the margins so that they
 look chalked.


Next I mixed Fresco finish paint on a craft mat and swooshed 
it about then placed the fantasy plate stamp into the 
paint and stamped it onto black card.


I then covered in clear embossing powder and heat set.


I had a die cut clock frame that I rusted up and a large die cut cog that 
I also rusted up. I stamped the small clock off the tick tock plate
onto craft card.


I cut out three of the plumes from the fresco finish embossed image 
and them arranged it amongst the cogs and clock.


I cut out other pieces from the image and  offset them against
the main image.


I stamped the butterfly twice once in gold and then in 
pale blue and gold.


Finally I added gold sequins to the top and bottom.


Backed it all onto craft card and distressed the edge's which I coloured 
with ink. I hope you all enjoyed my post and don't forget to
 let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x




3 comments:

Notations of a Crafter said...

Gorgeous Dee

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Great idea Dee...love the stamping in embossing!

Jackie PN said...

Dee, I knew right away this was your signature art! Gorgeousness as always! I love your embossing! xo