Saturday 3 May 2014

Winner of April's Creative Challenge

Hi! 
I am here again with the winner of April's challenge, which was Embossing & Texture, and a  Big Thank you to everyone who joined in. There was a wonderful array of creativity!
I have chosen a winner by the way of Mr Random.org, and a big drum roll please for

Karen P 
 
with this gorgeous creation :)
© Karen P

Congratulations and please email me so we can arrange your prize.
This month's challenge is In The Garden, and you can interpret it any way you like, as long as it has stamping in it. We look forward to seeing your creations!
Have a very creative weekend
{hugs}
Jennie

8 comments:

massofhair said...

Congrats to Karen P on her win! That butterfly is amazing, gorgeous colours too:-) x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Congratulations Karen, I can understand completely why this is a winner it is absolutely gorgeous.
Smiles:)
Sue

Karen Petitt said...

O M Geee! Thank you so much!
That tag has been a very lucky charm for me for challenges in April. I loved making it and I made it for me which is something I should make sure I remember to do all the time!

Will email you later, no idea what the prize is but thank you in advance.
Thank you to the two ladies above too Karen x

rachel said...

well done Karen - well deserved - this tag is stunning xx

rachel said...

well done Karen - well deserved - this tag is stunning xx

Juliz Design Post said...

Congratulations Karen, stunning work.
Julie x

steffi said...

Congratulations - gorgeous butterfly :o)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tag Karen, congratulations!!!