Tuesday 6 May 2014

Bring me flowers...

Salut Patouilleurs zet Patouilleuses !

I had decided that I wouldn't stamp any flower to participate in the May Challenge... it is my rebel side... though I have got my flower stamps out... and since they were out... I have stamped them !!!

In colors !!

primaries :


 and secondaries :




And when I have had enough... I have gathered all of them...
on to a  canvas :



I would be very happy if my canvas does inspire you, 

thank you so much for stopping by, 

I am looking forward to reading your comments !
Do not hesitate to ask for any help !


A tout bientôt,


7 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Yes it is inspiring and also gorgeous.
Smiles:)
Sue

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful canvas, and inspiring!

selena said...

quelle bonne idée de les mettre sur le canvas, c'est superbe.

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous Tit, those flowers look great in all different colour ways. Glad you decided to play!!

egg said...

What a lovely way to play with your 'flowers', and I like the idea of putting all the pieces on a canvas so one can appreciate them all at one time!!

Words and Pictures said...

They are gorgeous, Tit - I love the rainbow of colours, and the background is stunning too!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

It's beautiful! xxx