Wednesday 21 May 2014

A little bird told me...

Hello happy crafters !

This is Titbelsoeur today showing you the very new Neil Walker bird stamps.
When I received them, I decided to make a second tag looking like the first one I made for the May Challenge (do not hesitate to participate in it !) and have kind of a diptych!

So then, here is this new tag :

 
I made it the same way as the former one : a peeled-off cardboard I covered with Gesso, then I coated with molding paste through my brick wall home-made stencil, let it dry, and added acrylic colors (blue, pink, green and brown. Just like the other birds, I stamped these on to a bristol and colored them with Promarker pens.

I used another "zen" quote from the Journaling Words 3 to counterpart with the first one which was"Carpe Diem" :


thank you so much for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments !

A tout bientôt,

7 comments:

Dagmar said...

Wow- i love your tags and the cute Birds :-)

selena said...

magnifique!

Sid said...

Great design !

Neil said...

These are brilliant. I love how you've used them! The brick texture is cool.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags, I love the texture & Neil's new birds are on my wish list.

Astrid Maclean said...

This is delightful Tit, love it to bits, such fabulous use of those birds!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE these!!!