Thursday 8 September 2011

Black & White by Tina Barnett

Hello!

This is Tina and I am here with a Mabel Lucie Attwell Stamp called "Coming up Daisies". The stamps are by The Artistic Stamper .

I used a Grand nestabilities for the shape of the card. The Image is shaded with black ink.
The Chipboard flower" is also from The Artistic Stamper . I have used Tissue Tape to wrap around the flower.
I used more nesties to mount on to the shaped card and to mount the image.
I then added some gems and a hint of red gems to bring out the red in the tissue tape.
A very simple card, but I love back and white.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs Tina xx

6 comments:

Sid said...

Super little card !

Anonymous said...

That flower is gorgeous! Great card Tina! xx

Jingle said...

This is very pretty!

Dragon said...

Aww, I love MLA and I think I have the annual this one in!! What a great little card... MLA is the only way I do cute!!!
Frankie
xx

Artyjen said...

Great flower love the tissue wrap xoxo Sioux

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful, I love the tiny red gems.