Friday 23 September 2011

Ally Pally- Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show

Hi it's the boss here today, and in the frenzy to get ready for Ally Pally Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show, I almost forgot to post here! But never fear, I am always up early, so here I am!
If you are coming along, we have so many new goodies for you.. all of our stamps, just in, the new Snow Cap white alcohol ink, Claudine's new packs of mini paints, our new chipboard, and all of Tim's new Christmas Idea-ology!
We are there as The Stamp Connection ( in case you look in the programme), and even if you are not coming along, everything new is on the website!
I shall be demoing Shrink plastic and UTEE, both my favourite products, and here is a little taster of what you might see!

If you fancy winning this little birdie, you can join in the fun on my blog
Have a very Creative weekend, and if you happen to pop by us at Ally Pally, do say hello!
Jennie

3 comments:

Sid said...

Hav a great show !!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Beautiful , love the colours, have fun trace x

craftytrog said...

Yay! Save me some white alcohol ink please Jennie! See you & your cute birdy tomorrow! xx