Monday 19 September 2011

Alice's Bottle by Tina Barnett

Hello Crafty Peeps!

It's Tina here and I am back with something different using Mabel Lucie Attwell stamps. The stamps I have used are from the Alice in Wonderland range.

I have started with a bottle and covered it with Tissue Tape .


I then stamped out a few of the Mabel Lucie Attwell Alice in Wonderland Stamps on to shrink plastic.



I attached them to a chain and put it around the bottle neck.


I used a piece of stamp board and stamped another Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp on to it. I then coloured it with Promarkers.



I added some Tim Holtz alterations buttons and some foliage.



I popped some Crackle Accents on to the bottle.



I also covered a Chipboard shape with tissue tape.



The other Stamps used are by the The Artistic Stamper .

I hope you like what I have done. See you soon.

Tina xx

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Wowwwwww, very beautiful Tina. At this moment I am playing with Shrink plastic for the first time. Great to work with;-).

Hugs,
Ellen

CraftyJo said...

Lovely - now I know what to do with my left-over Amaretto bottles (far too interesting to throw away) :-)

craftytrog said...

Brilliant altering Tina! x

ArteDar said...

AWWWWWW this is an AWESOME bottle...I truly dig it and would enjoy looking at it for hours. well done! TFS
Peace and Love, Dar