Thursday 16 December 2010

Mabel Lucie Attwell by Tina Barnett

Hello Crafty Friends!

This NEW adorable little Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp is available at The Artistic Stamper


I was drawn to this stamp as I am a dog lover and the image is CUTE! I have used Promarkers to colour the stamp.


The papers, ribbon and ribbon jewel are from my stash. I have shaped around the image and sentiment with a diecut.


I used a diecutting machine for the flower shape and the swirls.


I then finished off the card with liquid pearls and flowers.


I just LOVE this stamp, it is wonderful for young girls and ladies who are young at heart!


You have just got to try this wonderful range!


Take care for now!


Hugs Tina xx

5 comments:

Minxy said...

just adorable Tina x

Anonymous said...

Lucy Atwell images are so unique and pretty. My mother looks at my grandaughter, her great-grandaughter and always tells me that Casey looks just like a Lucy Atwell girl :)
This is just the sweetest piece. i love it
hugs June

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love this image , and you have done a beautiful card :))

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable Tina! xx

Helen Pigott said...

Very cute x