Monday 1 January 2018

Creative Challenge #1 2018 - Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to 2018!
 A Big thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. We had some wonderful creations.
The first Challenge of 2018 is Anything Goes, which means you can do anything you like and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamping in it.
 

To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.
 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper .


In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook!


To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join..  There will be a prize for the Facebook challenge, as well as the blog challenge!
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice! To get you started here are creations from some of the team...

Titbelsoeur
This card is to wish you a very happy and creative year !


Just like I did last year, I have used the Decay stamps to make it :
Alphabet, upper and lower cases stamped and embossed,
and Journaling stamped with my Gelli Plate @ Gelli Arts®


Jennie
I have made an ATC to welcome in the New Year. I used Artifacts Daisy Chain, and white embossed it , and then added Distress Oxides over the embossing and wiped them off to reveal the white. 
My new year's resolution is to use up some of my stash, so the numbers came from a packet of chip that I already had! Happy New Year to you xx 




I made some Thank You cards to give to the kind people who bought me gifts for Christmas. I started by making an A4 masterboard using paints, the SMALL DOTS MASK, the CALLIGRAPHY MAT 12, and the GRID BACKGROUND stamps. I then cut my masterboard up into little squares and stamped the small butterfly from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES stamp set and a thank you sentiment to finish off. Happy New Year to you all and Keeeeeeeep Crafting !!!


We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.


We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.


Have a very creative  2018


Jennie xx

21 comments:

sarascloset said...

Beautiful cards! Happy New Year!

Jane said...

Happy new year..gorgeous cards! xx

craftytrog said...

Beautiful cards Jane, and I love your ATC Jennie!
Happy new year!
Alison

craftytrog said...

Oops! Love your arty card too Tit! xx

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous makes for the New Year! Love the Thank you cards!

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the challenge, and all the great inspriations throughout each month! I have fallen in love with the skeleton leaf stamps, I got to sell something soon lol!
Karen x

Jannet said...

Wishing you all a healthy and happy 2018 xx

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Thank you Alison. X

Kate Yetter said...

Lovely Cards!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful and inspiring makes from the Team. Happy New Year to you all wishing you all the best for 2018.
Creative wishes Tracey xx

Wendy said...

Great design team samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge!

Suman Pandit said...

beautiful inspiration, A happy 2018 to The Artistic Stamper Team

Janis said...

Fabulous work by the team! I totally LOVE Jane's card set!! So incredibly BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you for this wonderful challenge. Happy New Year to all!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Thank you so much janis for your kind words. Xxxxxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

It's lovely to be joining you all again with my second card for this challenge. I thought I'd left a comment after the first one but I've just noticed that I didn't. That could be due to the fact that Blogger seems to be very slow at the moment at posting comments, so apologies from me. Thanks to the DT for their wonderful artwork and inspiration, and good luck to all who enter. Happy crafting, Sandra x

Arty Beginnings said...

Thanks for letting us choose our own art this month. Rachel x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful creations from the Team 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you all a very happy and creative New Year! J 😊

Christi Conley said...

I love the fact that other people are still actually using stamps! Both the ATC and the Thank You cards are stunning! Thanks for having this challenge :)

Eemeli said...

Happy New Year! (will be back soon with my card, just finishing up the post)

Hugs,
Eemeli

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the team projects and so pleased I made it in time. Happy creative New Year everyone, Angela xXx

Karen said...

Thanks for the inspirational projects...I've joined the challenge too.