Sunday 19 November 2017

Autumn card by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
You have still one week left to participate in our monthly challenge "use a quote". To help you find inspiration, I have made a fall card.
I have first coloured the paper with Distress inks spritzed with water, then stamped the quote "seize the moment" from the Journaling Words 3 size A5 plate.I hid it with paper and stamped Leaves Background C89 ©CaroLines all around. And in the end, I stamped a mushroom from this plate : Mushrooms A5 Plate © Tit Belsoeur



Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our challenge 

November's Creative Challenge - Use a Quote

 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

No comments: