Saturday 1 July 2017

July's Creative Team Challenge - Black and White

Hi
 A huge thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. All of the creations were fabulous! This month's challenge is Black and White and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamping in it.
 

To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.
 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper .
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook!
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join..  There will be a prize for the Facebook challenge, as well as the blog challenge!
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice! To get you started here are creations from some of the team....



I have a card to share with you today for the Black and White challenge, I used black and white acrylic paint and different Artistic Stamper background and calligraphy stamps to create this card. I hope you feel inspired to join in with me and my teamies, I can not wait to see everyone's entries.





Titbelsoeur

I have also made a card for the Black and White challenge. I have first painted the background cardboard with black gesso and stamped clocks on it with white ink.
The bulb and sentiment are stamped on watercolor paper, shadows added with Payne's grey watercolor.
Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? easy : just participate in our July challenge for 3 chances to win !


Artistic Stamper stamps I used :
We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.


We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.


Have a very creative month


Hugs  


Jennie


6 comments:

Liz said...

Just discovered your Challenge blog and uploaded my card. Love the Team's cards for inspiration. xx

Mac Mable said...

Thank you Gemma for your gorgeous and creative inspiration x Glad I could join in your fun challenge x

Cathy said...

Hi I just uploaded my card for my first challenge here.

Wendy said...

I love the design team samples. Thanks for the "black and white" challenge!

ionabunny said...

Hello, hello. I love black and white. It's been a bit of a busy month but hope to drop in again soon. Great inspiration from the team. Hugz

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Great theme, wonderful inspiration and it's great to be joining you again. Happy crafting, Sandra x