Wednesday 19 April 2017

Flower vase by Titbelsoeur

Hi there, this is Titbelsoeur today showing you my very last creation, using old stuff and Artistic Stamper's stamps.

I have made 2 versions of this flower vase made with half an old book folded pages, and an old vinyl I have curved with my heat gun, one with flowers only stamped :



and the other one adding watercolor on flowers and leaves :



Which one do you prefer ? 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps

Titbelsoeur

3 comments:

Jackie PN said...

How creative Tit! I think I like the painted in Daffodils the best! the color pops the flowers out of the vase!
Jackie ")

Anonymous said...

I love it natural. Is it easy to fold the vase? X

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Thank you for commenting, Ladies <3
@ Margaret : yes it is really easy to fold once you have understood the way, but it is a bit long to go to the end :)