Saturday 1 April 2017

April Creative Challenge - Backgrounds

Hi
 A huge thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. All of the creations were amazing!
This month's challenge is Backgrounds and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamping in it. 
 

To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.
 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper .


In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook!


To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join..  There will be a prize for the Facebook challenge, as well as the blog challenge!
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice! To get you started here is some creative gorgeousness from some of the team....

Gemma

I am loving the fact it's starting to get warmer so I wanted to use warm pinks and oranges for my background. I used Neil Walkers heart stamp and mini background stamps.





I created a tag using the Distress oxides smooshed onto the tag, and also onto the card for the butterflies.I added touches of The Artistic Stamper backgrounds onto the tag. I used mini polka dots , floral open background and honeycomb. The butterflies come from Insects & butterflies 2 


I created this journal page using Distress paint over Gesso. I used Distress Oxides through The Artistic Stamper masks. I then stamped and layered Family Values Stamps. 






We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.

We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.

Have a very creative month

Hugs  

Jennie

11 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Backgrounds... my favourite! Lovely makes from the DT with Distress Oxides, rust and lots of stamping!

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous samples team!! I love working backgrounds, so this will be a fun challenge!
Happy weekend everyone!
Jackie ")

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous DT inspiration
Carol x

Wendy said...

Awesome and inventive DT samples. Thanks for the "background" challenge.

Jannet said...

Lovely backgrounds !

Arty Beginnings said...

Such an important theme, backgrounds!

Nana said...

Backgrounds are always beautiful on cards.

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

Amazing DT inspiration! x

Wendy said...

What a great challenge this month!! I love making backgrounds! The design team inspirations are great :) The theme of my background entry is galaxy or night sky. I have to admit, I have MANY DSP but I seldom use them as I love to make my own! Why then do I keep adding to my unused collection?? IDK! I wonder if this phenomenon is clinically named?? !!

SewPaperPaint said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration and lovely challenge!

Kate Yetter said...

Love This Challenge!