Tuesday 7 February 2017

He[art] Journal page by Ttibelsoeur

Hello happy Journalers, how are you doing ?
It was great to use these Artistic Stamper stamps to make a new art journal page.



The page was not blank in first place : I have gathered many monoprinted pages to make a new art journal. Hence the first layer, gelliprinted with Bamboo Open Texture Mat C156 © CaroLines
The second layer was made with the new Mini background stamps and assorted Distress inks. Then I stamped Decay forms and steampunk border from Borders A5 2 on the edges with black Archival ink. Some white marks made with white acrylic paint on bottle caps, and the background was done.

Then I stamped the 2 Inspiration Jars with black Archival Ink on a separate drawing paper, already colored with Distress Ink Pads (Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade and Broken China), I added the new Mini Heart © Neil Walker on the blank jar, highlighted some details with a white pen, cut both out and glued both on my page.

I was just missing a title 😅... easy peasy, found it in the Journaling section !

Thank you so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Titbelsoeur

1 comment: