I made this quick tag for Christmas.
Here are the steps of making:
- Apply Vintage photo distress paint on the surface, let it dry.
- Cut out harlequin design with die and adhere it at the corner.
- Give next coat of color with broken china distress paint. Heat set it.
- For the next layer I applied tarnished bass distress paint.
- On the other white cardstock, stamp steampunk baubles and Merry Christmas sentiment with Archival ink.Cut it to adhere on tag.
- Cut out holidays leaves with Tim Holtz die.
- Arrange everything on the surface and tag is ready.
Don't forget to join us for this month's challenge -theme is Christmas
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Products from Artistic Stamper Used here: