Sunday 1 February 2015

February's Creative Challenge- Love

A BIG thank you to everyone who joined in January's  Challenge. We loved all of the entries.
Our new challenge for February is Love. You can interpret this anyway you like :) as long as it has rubber stamping in it.


We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!
Some of the team have created artwork for you to be inspired by....



I've gone the whole Valentine's hog with hearts, flowers and even lace!  They're all collected on some tea and coffee dyed tags, with torn book pages and some rustic buttons to complete the look.  I've used my favourite Calligraphy Plate #19 to "write romantic love letters" in the background, and the tiny flower tags are stamped with Katy Leitch's Botanical #2 plate.  Come and see the details at Words and Pictures



Dee


Hi everyone We have a really great challenge for you this month so why not come along and 


play with us. I have done a Papier Mache heart for you which I have decorated with Deco Art Media 

acrylics, and texture pastes. I have used The Artistic Stampers Swirls, Splats and Dots plate. Why not pop over to deeadamsart to see how I made it.



Shilpa
I've created Love triptych with Artistic Stamper Neil Walker Designed Heart stamp. Background is with texture and stamping. Pls visit my blog Neon Diary for more closeup view and details.
  
We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
I will be back tomorrow with the winner of last month's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie


17 comments:

Helen said...

Three very different but no less gorgeous pieces from the DT.

Dagmar said...

oh wow - what fantastic Inspirations - great artworks from the DT!

Gerrina said...

I was inspired by the DT creations here They look good!! So I went on to get my idea out of my head and on to paper today... Inky greetings, Gerrina

sarascloset said...

Alison, Dee and Shilpa, what beautiful creations you have made to inspire us! Another great challenge, ladies! I'm linked up!

sarascloset said...

I'm back again, with some more "love"!

Maggie said...

Lovely DT inspiration as always haven't played for a while it's nice to be back.

MaggieH

Samra said...

Fantastic inspiration from DT!! I joined in on fun with my Shabby Blue Valentine Card :)

Lys said...

Thanks the DT for your inspiring creations ! I'm joining you with a special but heartful page!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Seeing such fabulous samples definitely got me in the mood for love!!!

sarascloset said...

Linking up one more time!

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the regular inspirations and a wonderful challenge too Karen x

Kathi said...

Those three pieces are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration and a fun challenge!

Craftyfield said...

Gorgeous projects by the DT. Managed to enter the challenge with an Artistic Stamper stamp, although not used in the normal way!

Pamellia said...

Wow, amazing projects!! Thanks for the inspiration and a wonderful challenge! See you again soon, hugs :)

sarascloset said...

I'm here again to say it's been a great challenge,with so much inspiration from the Design Team! Thank you for a wonderful challenge!

hazel said...

Fabulous inspiration from the team, I've added a couple of entries.
xxx Hazel.

Lesley said...

I've added my tag which includes some stamping!
Lovely DT work. xx