Wednesday 1 October 2014

October Challenge- Memories

Hi to all of our blog readers

A BIG thank you to everyone who joined in September's Challenge, We loved all of the entries.
Our new challenge for October is Memories. You can interpret this anyway you like :) as long as it has rubber stamping in it.

We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!

 
Some of the team have created more fabulous artwork for you to be inspired by....



I created a pendant, using Girl With Flower In Hair, colouring with Distress Inks, then adding an inked piece of paper doily & the stamped word from Journaling Mini Words. I cut my art to 2 ins square, inserted it in a Ranger Memory Frame, then finished off with some lace & Idea-ology Ball Chain.

 

Titbelsoeur

I made a tag, stamping Blossoms Small size from Debbie Cotton and Journaling Words on to used tea bags, then colouring another blossoms

 
After that, I added stuff on my tag : a sardine can, piece of a map, pinecone, card, film roll, etc etc..


 
 
This LO is for my friend, it's made with her daughter's photo. There are only stamps, piece of paper and hand drawn letters))) And of course watercolour for colouring the stamps.
 
 
 
  
 
We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
 
I will be back tomorrow with the winner of September's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie

5 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Lover the DT memories inspiration! Great theme!

Jane said...

Great DT work, this is a great challenge. My memories inspiration is of vintage childhood halloween! x

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful creations with memories theme Alison, Maryia, Tit

Julie Lee said...

Love this theme! I'm just popping back as I forgot to comment when I added my link. Lovely work from the DT, Julie Ann xxx

sarascloset said...

Hmmm...thought I already commented, but glad I checked back in. I've made a second entry, as I was reliving childhood memories as I was making my second entry. I love this challenge theme!