Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sardine can by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy Readers !
My project of today is an altered sardine can. I have started stamping a very old envelope with stamps from the Ephemera 1 and Carte Postale plates to make my background


Here are the items I was planning to add to my project, I haven't used all of them. 
I have stamped the Gibson girl from the 2nd plate and colored it with watercolors :


I have sticked it on the top of the can to make volume :


And made a garland with book pages that I glued to the back of the can :


Thank you so much for stopping by, I am looking forward to reading your comments below...
Wishing you a very good summer time !
A tout bientôt !

7 comments:

selena said...

elle est toute mignonne!

Sid said...

Great altered can, Love your design and your hanging method for it !!

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous Tit, love your sardine cans and I really like the fact this one has been turned into a hanger!

Anonymous said...

Really lovely.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Wow!! such a pretty box, Tit. Lovely colors

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

How very clever It would never have entered my head to use a sardine can and you have made it into such a beautiful wall hanging. I will be looking round my kitchen more closely now. Dee x

craftytrog said...

This is gorgeous Tit!
A great piece of mixed media art!
Alison xxx