Sunday 17 August 2014

Bloom card by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)

Hi, it's me (Maria Potapovich, mellpellmell) here for you today))

As you know, I'm adherent of stamps)))
But I also love the watercolor paints. I like to use it for it's intended purpose))

This time to create the card I took the watercolor and kraft paper, stamps, ink, watercolor, pens  and, of course, a pair of scissors)))

Having in the arsenal stamps like these it is easy to create the illusion a good ability to draw)))


I added a rough line, made ​​with a pens, to slightly reduce the effect of "art", which appeared by the addition of watercolor to the stamp's image.


In this card I've used Botanical Plate 2 A5 and  Journaling Mini Words #1





I think this sufficiently minimalistic card, with a touch of "art" is a bit rustic but quite elegant...isn't it?


6 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

What a beautiful card, Maria!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card Maria, love how you used that stamp and the sketchy lines around it give it real arty feel!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi Maria, I really like your card the frame around the image really highlights it. Dee x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, great idea to add the penned outline.

Words and Pictures said...

How pretty... love the effect of looking through the window!
Alison xx

Sid said...

Love your card and the effect does look really hand drawn too !