Tuesday 15 July 2014

Masculine project with Franswar Stamp

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here today,  with masculine project.
Artistic Stamper has a very good collection of Masculine stamps and today my main character is 'Franswar' designed by Neil Walker.


And this is how I  started off


On a gesso treated white card stock, I applied Antique linen, Old paper and Scattered straw distress paints. Spritzed water to get even layer. Dried it with my heat tool and gave another layer of DP. 
Stamped randomly with Small bingo card and Coffee Archival Ink.
Next layer was with Pine needles DI and Crafters workshop Specimen stencil.

 
After this, I stamped  Franswar image stamp with Jet black Archival ink. At the edges stamped with cogs  border stamps. Artistic stamper's Watches set is wonderful set of different varieties of watch images. At the corner, in the picture , you can see the side view watch image, which is a unique stamp, I have not seen similar before.

 
This is another watch in same stamp set.
Then, I applied Antique linen, Tea dye and Pine needles DI at the edges.
Adhered wood veneer Scale at the bottom of the piece. It has colored with DI. 
The word 'believe' is from Journaling words # 4
And finally I adhered the whole panel on another pattern paper from DCVW.

Hope you liked my masculine project.
Do check Artistic stamper store for amazing stamp collection.

Thanks so much for your visit today.
 
Supplies used:
Artistic stamper Stamps:
From my stash - white card stock, Gesso, DCWV paper pad










7 comments:

Sid said...

Great design !!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi Shilpa, a great piece. Dee x

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous masculine piece Shilpa and great use of those wonderful stamps!!

SD pooja said...

Its Awesome Shilpa !

craftytrog said...

I love your background, great design Shilpa! xxx

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic, I love the background.

Words and Pictures said...

That's lovely, Shilpa - the colours are so pretty, and I love the layered stencilling and stamping.
Alison xx