Tuesday 8 January 2013

Layers... by Titbelsoeur

Salut les patouilleuses !
Here is my first creation for 2013, and I have chosen this card made of multiple layers. I started with purple ink I stamped the calligraphic mat on, and then glued various sheets on top of  the others, such as a piece of an envelope, postage stamps, lace, cloth label, stamped fabric, tea bag, fabric net, a button... and stamps, stamps and stamps !


Stamps I used :
Art
Inspiration
Gibson girl
Houses
Calligraphic mat


I hope you like my card,
thanks for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 
A très bientôt !!

5 comments:

Debi said...

this is gorgeous, i love all the layers! debi x

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous layers, so much to carry the eye around the page!
Alison x

Astrid Maclean said...

Great card Tit, love all the different elements!

craftytrog said...

A fabulous collage art card! Love it!
Alison xx

Artyjen said...

Love the collage you have created with this ;)
xoxo Sioux