Sunday 6 February 2011

The Sunday Stamperama's

...well, I was trying to be clever there but not sure if it worked LOL Anyways, goodly morning to you all! Today is Stamperama at Stevenage and Jennie will be demo-ing UTEE with her marvellous Melt Pot and I will be demo-ing Beeswax with my magical Melt Pot. If you are going to be at Stevenage, please do pop by and see us on the Stand :O)




Today I am linking the Sunday Stamper in with my post here... I have made an ATC which is a giveaway both here and on my blog... the deets are HERE. All you have to do is simply leave me a comment on this post and I will enter your name into the draw. There is another way you can be entered too... if you hop over to my Sunday Stamper post and join in with the challenge, your name will be entered a further two times... so you will have three chances of winning not only my ATC but also some FAB candy kindly donated by Jennie - which is this FAB Time & Keys plate as well as the Kling On to mount the stamps onto.



Thanks for looking.. hope to see you today! TTFN

Hels x

17 comments:

Lori said...

Lush piece! Love it!

Shelann said...

Love the details on the ATC and on the wath stamps too.

Daniele said...

such a fabbie piece of art, love the new stamps, have fun at stamparama.....don't spend too much
hugs

shirley henry said...

LOVE your atc! The stamps are gorgeous too. Off to check out the challenge!

Aisling said...

Great giveaway! Pity I am not in Stevenage today, for I'd love to learn about the beeswax and UTEE! It's a bit far, if one's living in Belgium, but I actually thought of going.

Joanne said...

That little owl is so intuitive. So much in such a little space. Enjoy the show.
xx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous piece, great stamps as well

Janet said...

your ATC is gorgeous,the new stamps look FAB,have a great day.
Janet x

Elaine said...

Great piece once again. Hope you had a good Stamperama!!

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

Fab ATC love the colour great stamps too have fun in Stevenage today.

Marijane said...

This is just a lovely ATC. Such a soft, rich look to it. The owl is just darling! Who knew it was an architectural embellishment stamp? Genius, Hels!

Von said...

Looks like you have been haveing fun with the wax there Hels :)
Fab ATC !!!

judith@poppy cottage said...

I came, I saw, and I chatted! Your demos were fab, I loved what you were doing with the beeswax, and I bought some to try at home. I loved all of your tips, thank you, and it was really nice to chat to you in person. Judith xx

Sid said...

Hope you have had a fab day today fab ATC !!

Kat said...

Hi all,
grate to see you all at stevanage,
grate to chat to you all,
I love the ATC hels made (jam packed with techniques)
I would love to get my hands on those fabulous clock stamps.
Kat x.

Kate said...

Cool giveaway, thanks for the multiple chances to enter!

** Kate **