Thursday 3 February 2011

Challenge Winner for January!

Hi, it's the boss here again, this time with the WINNER of our January challenge "Things with Wings"
What a wonderful amount of entries this month! Thank you to everyone who joined in, it has been a pleasure seeing them all :) I have to admit not getting around to everyone's place this month as I have been very busy , but I promise to do better this month.
The winner of the £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps is

Congratulations on winning and please email me to arrange to get your prize.
February's Challenge is All Things Love, so if you haven't entered , you have until midnight on 28th February to post .
Happy Creating!
Jennie

3 comments:

Fliss said...

Jenni, I could hardly believe my eyes when this popped up in my reader and had to blink to make sure I wasn't seeing things!!!
Thank you so much for the fab news and will email when I've had my brekkies as I'm sneaking in a bit of blogging first.
Fliss xx

Helen Pigott said...

This is lovely Fliss
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fliss! Lovely artwork! xx