Thursday 28 October 2010

The Bird Lady - By Lynn Stevens

Continuing on as a Guest Designer for The Artistic Stamper, I created a journal using the newest
I thought they went perfectly with the Bird cage Women image from Graphics 45 paper.
Added some lace an embossed leaf image on my cuttlebug and sanded it back. A touch of crinkle ribbon and your ready to have a great journal for birdwatching or just everyday use.
See more of my art at my blog Trash to Treasure Art
Thank you I have so enjoyed creating for The Artistic Stamper this month.
Lynn Stevens

8 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Absolutely wonderful piece Lynn, and thank you for being with us this month :))

Daniele said...

great card Lynn, nice to see your creativity and health is back
hugs

Helen said...

Lynn, this is beautiful!

Marianne said...

Wauw this card is awesome. Really beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

Artyjen said...

Looks the start of a lovely journal.

Sid said...

Fantastic book cover design !!

Anonymous said...

A stunning piece Lynn! Such a lovely idea for a journal! x

TinaB said...

Wonderful work hun xx